Fall Break Camp: October 5-9
In this 5-day camp, we will explore a different habitat every day. Grab your gear and get ready to trek around this amazing planet called Earth. From the ocean’s deepest depths to the tops of mountains, come on an adventure with us!
Non-members – $325
Members – $275
Camp sessions are scheduled to take place at half capacity (12 per group in 4 total classes) due to COVID-19. We’re taking several preventative safety measures to keep you and your campers healthy this fall, such as:
- Campers’ health will be screened daily through a series of questions asked to parents.
- Campers will be in groups of no more than 12. The group will stay together the whole week and not mix with other groups.
- Camp staff will wear cloth face masks at all times, except to present demonstrations from more than 6 feet away.
- Campers will not be in gallery spaces during public admission hours.
- Check-in and check-out will occur outside of the museum entrance.
- Subway will take orders and payments each morning outside the museum entrance. Due to health and safety guidelines, we cannot allow campers to bring money to buy Subway later in the day. Subway will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The gift shop will be open from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. every Friday.
For more details about the museum’s preventative health and safety measures, please see our cleaning policies in the FAQ.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Subscribe to our email list to be notified when camp registration opens.
Thank you to Publix Super Markets Charities for their generous support of summer camp programs!
Contact us for more information.